The next generation 3D laser lithography system, Photonic Professional GT sets new standards in 3D microprinting and maskless lithography. It combines two writing modes in one device: an ultra-precise piezo mode for arbitrary 3D trajectories (FBMS) and the high-speed galvo mode (MBFS) for fastest structuring in a layer-by-layer fashion. In combination with the software package, the system is embedded best along the 3D printing workflow and offers a high degree of automation. In addition, the Photonic Professional GT allows for the fabrication of high-resolution photo masks and other direct write applications.
- Fast and accurate by galvo and piezo technology
- Two-photon polymerization of various UV-curable photoresists
- Two-photon exposure of common positive-tone photoresists
- Writing area up to 100 × 100 mm² range
- High-sensitivity microscope camera for realtime observation of the printing process
- User-friendly software package for 3D printing workflow
- Easy CAD import via STL file format
Setting New Standards in 3D Printing and Maskless Lithography
The Photonic Professional GT provides a micro-fabrication platform for research and development in science and industry. It enables the rapid fabrication of micro-sized parts by providing a simple 3D printing workflow to convert virtual 3D models into physical parts with many applications in fields like optics, medicine, fluidics or mechanics. The yet available fabrication processes induce limitations on shape and functional complexity. These bottlenecks for innovation are overcome by the unique design freedom, speed and resolution offered by the 3D printer Photonic Professional GT.